Agile Project Delivery
When Interite Corporate Interiorswas established it had as its core mission to deliver client projects in a
"Better, smarter and faster way"
That is why we have pioneered an Agile Project Delivery model that seeks to deliver project faster and more cost effectively through concurrent design and construction programming.
"Interite's Agile Design and Construction project delivery methodology is proven to deliver projects 30% less time and at 10% less cost."*
By having the designer and the builder working side by side from day one means our clients experience faster projects with more value including:
- Reduced project timelines
- Improve budget maintenance by reducing unforeseen items;
- Improved value engineering through ongoing buildability reviews;
- Alleviating design vs. construction conflicts and disputes;
- Improve quality control through ongoing agile supervision;
- Improve communications through having a single point of responsibility.
This is why so many of our clients leave their projects in the safe and capable hands of Interite Corporate Interiors.
*Selecting Project Delivery Systems by Victor Sanvido and Mark Konchar